[FieldTrip] Issue in topographs

Stephen Politzer-Ahles stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 12:10:25 CET 2016

Hello Laxmi,

The tutorials within the Fieldtrip wiki online, as well as the reference
documentation and FAQs on the wiki, are the manual. You can find tutorials
there for how to get your data into Fieldtrip, and examples for how to
plot. There are also some video tutorials.

If you have more specific questions then people here on the e-mail list
might be able to help. But you would need to provide more details, such as,
what is the format of your data in .xls files (is it averages, grand
averages, epochs, continuous data, etc...?). If you search the archives of
this mailing list I think you can find some previous messages about how to
"hack" data from unsupported file formats into the proper MATLAB structure
to be compatible with the fieldtrip functions.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab
Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/