[FieldTrip] Phase Slope Index: How to choose bandwidth

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 2 14:05:43 CET 2016

Hi Daniel
I have never in my life considered that people would be so creative as to expect meaningful results when inputting the function with logarithmically spaced frequency bins. I should have known better, but I would be strongly in favour of checking for equidistant frequency bins, and if not: throw an error. I am opposed to using ‘bins’ as a unit, because FieldTrip should work wherever possible with physical units, rather than with unit-less units.