[FieldTrip] Shift triggers

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 30 15:17:31 CEST 2016

Hi Sophia,

If you would like to stick to the default ft_trialfun_general, you could update the 3d column in your cfg_trl.trl matrix. This column contains the ‘offset’ for each trial, which specifies for the first sample in each trial the number of samples prior to what is defined as ‘time point zero’ for that trial. You should subtract or add round(0.015.*the-sampling-rate), depending on the intended direction of the shift. I leave it as exercise to you to determine whether to add or subtract.