[FieldTrip] Dipole Simuation and Fitting

Srinivas Kota svkotak at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 15:41:46 CEST 2016

  In ‘ft_dipolesimulation.m’, what is the coordinate systemwhen considering dipole position in the example?  http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/compute_forward_simulated_data_and_apply_a_dipole_fit I would like to see the dipole position and momentum in theMRI template for the dipole I simulate. I came across this link http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/natmeg/dipolefittingI understand that the accuracy of source localization isdepends on the selection of Left and Right Pre Auricular points.  The ‘interactive’ method in ‘ft_volumerealign’could result mislocalization of LPA and RPA. Is there any demo or video of choosingpre auricular points in an anatomical MRI?  What would be the best way if I have to do spatially alignan anatomical MRI with head coordinates for each individual subject, given theoptions ‘interactive’, ‘fiducial’,’headshape’,’SPM’ and ‘FSL’?  I work with newborn EEG, are there any standard MRItemplates for newborns?
Thank youSrini