[FieldTrip] beamforming tutorial - cfg.headmodel

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Tue Mar 22 15:48:40 CET 2016

Hi Jose Luis

yes, you should worry about that. I don’t know whether it leads to errors, but it suggests that you are specifying things in the cfg that cannot be achieved with the data. You want to analyze 18 Hz, whereas the nearest frequency appears to be 17.8808 Hz, which is more than 2Hz off. Please check the frequency axis of your input data.

You can always open (in the MATLAB editor) the code that issues the warning, and you can look at the code to try to understand it better.

Robert