[FieldTrip] extracting virtual time series in MNI space

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:51:55 CET 2016

Hey Vasan,

One way to do that is by 'normalizing' the subject's grid such that its
points relate to specific points in MNI space. The procedure is described
here:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/sourcemodel

Using ft_volumelookup you can subsequently find the subject's grid points
(now in MNI space) belonging to ROIs.

Hope that helps,
Arjen