[FieldTrip] Why does dissimilar structures happen?

Jane Lung tzuchenlung at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:52:17 CET 2016

Dear FieldTrip users,

I have a question about preparing head model,
I got an error after executing:
"grad_aligned = ft_sensorrealign(cfg, grad);"

the error message as follow:
Subscripted assignment between dissimilar structures.

Error in ft_sensorrealign (line 235)
tmp(i) = ft_convert_units(template(i), elec.unit); % ensure that the units
are consistent with the electrodes

since my data come from Yokogawa160
I just followed the tutorial: Getting started with Yokogawa data

Can anyone give me a suggestion? what might be wrong?

because I'm a beginner of fieldtrip user,
so please excuse me for my naive question...

Sincerely

Jane