[FieldTrip] Pipeline for sourceanalysis with individualize grid.

Olga Sysoeva olga.v.sysoeva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:18:11 CET 2016

Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for the answer, but I think that this code should
"create the subject specific grid, using the template grid" as specified in
tutorial here http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/sourcemodel.
"

% create the subject specific grid, using the template grid that has
just been created
cfg                = [];
cfg.grid <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/grid.html>.warpmni
  = 'yes';
cfg.grid <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/grid.html>.template
 = template_grid;
cfg.grid <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/grid.html>.nonlinear
= 'yes'; % use non-linear normalization
cfg.mri            = mri;
cfg.grid <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/grid.html>.unit
     ='mm';grid
<http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/grid.html>
             = ft_prepare_sourcemodel(cfg);

I believe it "align/project" the template grid with individual mri using
non-linear transformation.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll be more than happy to get more comments on this.

Best Regards,
Olga.