[FieldTrip] TMS-EEG tutorial error

Xiaoming Du XDu at mprc.umaryland.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:54:28 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am trying to run the scripts on TMS-EEG tutorial (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/tms-eeg).

However, when reject ICA components, it gave me an error message.

Specifically, when I ran this command in Matlab:  data_tms_clean_segmented = ft_rejectcomponent(cfg, comp_tms);

The error message is :
Error using cat
Dimensions of matrices being concatenated are not consistent.

Error in ft_apply_montage (line 245)
  tmp = cat(1, data_unused.trial{:});

Error in ft_rejectcomponent (line 184)
data = ft_apply_montage(data, montage, 'keepunused', keepunused, 'feedback', cfg.feedback);

It went through when I added an input data for ft_rejectcomponent like this
data_tms_clean_segmented = ft_rejectcomponent(cfg, comp_tms, data_tms_segmented);
Although the results I got look similar to the figures on the webpage, please let me know if there are some fundamental issues of adding the data-input.
Any suggestions will be appreciated!Xiaoming