[FieldTrip] volume conduction model

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:06:25 CET 2016

Dear Vasan,

the choice of your volume conduction model depends on the data you want to
analyze. Do you use MEG or EEG?
If you state, a large number of grid points are empty, do you refer to the
"inside" grid points, i.e. the elements of your grid falling into the the
brain volume, or do you refer to all grid points? If the latter is the
case, that is the correct behavior, as grid points outside your brain
volume should not contain data.

Hope this helps,

Julian