[FieldTrip] where is the trial information after doing ft_timelockgrandaverage using within method

CRN runna90 at 126.com
Tue Mar 1 09:23:48 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am new to field trip and I encountered a lot problems when I analyzing the MEG data. Looking forward to your help!

My data structure is like this, 3 subjects x 3 conditions x 2 blocks. Now I want to do time-locked permutation test between trialsI. Here is my procedure:
preprocessing-define trials-timelockanalysis-timelockgrandaverage. The problem occurred in the forth step, the trial information was depreciated when I used the ft_timelockgrandaverage function. I got a warning: Warning: depreciating trial field: using the avg to compute the grand average.  But it is required when I do permutation test. What should I do?
 Thank you for your time!

Best wishes,
Runnan
runna90 at 126.com <mailto:runna90 at 126.com>