[FieldTrip] ft_freqstatistics error when averaged over channels

Zita Eva Patai eva.patai at psych.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 13:15:00 CET 2016

Dear FT-ers

I would like to run a cluster permutation test on data where i have frequency and time information, but have averaged over channels.

I am setting my cfg for ft_freqstatistics as usual, but asking for all times and channels (no averaging). I am also not setting the cfg.neighbours option, because there aren't any. In this case it won't run and asks for that setting. If I then set cfg.neighbour = []; then it complains it cannot find the .powspctrm of my data.

If I do not ask for cluster correction, it runs through fine and I get a stat structure out of it, but this is uncorrected.

Is there an easy way to fix this?

I am using the FT inside SPM12.

Thanks very much,
zita