[FieldTrip] Use precomputed common filter problem

fosco bernasconi fosco.bernasconi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:10:19 CET 2016

Dear community,

I'm computing the beamformer filters based on the entire eeg data (based on
templates headmodel).

But when I use the precomputed common filter to calculate the sources for
each condition independently I have the following error:

Subselecting/reordering the channels in the precomputed filters

Bad cell reference operation.
Error in ft_sourceanalysis (line 510)
                    grid.filter{k} = grid.filter{k}(:, i2);

Here my code:

cfg                   = [];
cfg.method            = 'pcc';
cfg.channel           = sens.label;
cfg.grid              = grid;
cfg.vol               = vol;
cfg.grid.filter     = source.avg.filter;
source_C1 = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg,freq{isub,1});