[FieldTrip] How to plot sourcedata at the cortical surface

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Tue Mar 1 10:44:16 CET 2016

Hi Diljit,

I hope you are doing fine.

Have you seen this tutorial, which explains the processing of anatomical data?

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/minimumnormestimate

It’s a somewhat cumbersome work including some freesurfer action.

With best regards,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer
 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980