[FieldTrip] trigger info

Carine Signoret carine.signoret at liu.se
Wed Jun 22 12:39:29 CEST 2016

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for your reply!

In my preprocessing steps, I select the MEG electrodes only, so I loose
the trigger information (that is the STI101 channel). So it is not due
to downsample but to the fact that I suppressed the channel myself (I
still have the info for the triggers I have selected during the
preprocessing step -trialinfo-, BUT NOT for the other following triggers
that should appear in the segments)... However, if I keep all channels,
I wonder that since the trigger channel send a pulse signal at 250Hz, if
I downsample below this value (e.g. 150Hz), will I loose the pulse
signal? That was my question. What do you think?

Best regards,

Carine