[FieldTrip] What is the data present in the covariance matrix after using ft_timelockanalysis

Soujata Borbaruah s.borbaruah at student.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 17 10:11:15 CEST 2016

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your feedback. So is it safe to say that the final data
present in the covariance matrix (MxM where M is the number of channels) is
the average of the covariance matrices over multiple trials?

Regards,

Soujata.

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=s.borbaruah@student.utwente.nl&idSignature=22>