[FieldTrip] help diagnosing issues with source analysis (pathological brain)

Vitoria Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:02:11 CEST 2016

Hi Cris,

that makes sense, except that the .mri file I'm getting from the hospital
should already contain the right fiducial coordinates (or so I was told by
the MEG technician). Maybe the issue is that FieldTrip is not getting these
coordinates right from the .mri file if I don't run it through
ft_volumerealign first.
Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks again