[FieldTrip] LCMV returns no time series?

Joram van Driel joramvandriel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:51:22 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,
This is described here:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/shared/virtual_sensors
You need to keep the weights or filter of the lcmv output, and just apply
them on your channel data using matrix algebra; this will transform your
channel data time series from x sensors into y voxels.
Good luck,
Joram

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Peter Goodin <pgoodin at swin.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi FieldTrip list,
>
> I'm using LCMV on averaged data (covariancewindow='all') but find the
> returned source estimates only have a single point. Is there a way to
> specify the analysis returns the time series for each grid point?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

*Joram van Driel*, PhD
Postdoc @ Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Cognitive Psychology

*E-mail hours:*
*Monday/Tuesday: 9-12 | Thursday/Friday: 14-17*