[FieldTrip] help diagnosing issues with source analysis (pathological brain)

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:55:42 CEST 2016

Dear Vitoria

I had the same problem when I tried to coregister functional and anatomical
data without transitioning through a head-referenced coordinates system.
I solved the problem by using ft_volumerealign and selecting comparable
anatomical fiducials for different subjects (nasion, left, right,..) BEFORE
volume normalization.

Maybe a hint towards the solution?

Cheers
Cris