[FieldTrip] running FT scripts in a supercomputing cluster

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jun 10 11:11:30 CEST 2016

Hi Jose,

Have you tried to explicitly add all required (sub)directories with the -a option?

Something like mcc …. -a $FTDIR/fileio -a $FTDIR/… -a $FTDIR/etc

It’s been a while that I have tried to compile some stuff myself, but I remember that back then I remember that I needed to instruct mcc with a list of directories explicitly

Best, Jan-Mathijs