[FieldTrip] statistics for imaginary coherence

nivethida t dr.nivethida at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:15:46 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I am trying to do statistical testing for the difference in imaginary
coherence between 2 subject groups. Following the tutorial, I was able to
perform the ft_freqstatistics for the power spectrum using the output from
freqgrandaverage.
If I have to run similar statistics for imaginary coherence data, what
should be my input for ft_freqstatistics since freqgrandaverage does not
work for cohspctrm? Or is there a different statistics function for
coherence?

Thanks,
Nivethida

--