[FieldTrip] Automatic artifact detection (no rejection)

Stephen Politzer-Ahles stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 1 12:25:59 CEST 2016

Hi Robin,

Rather than deselecting certain trials, it sounds like what you'd want to
do is just not mark a trial 'bad' at all if the artifact is outside your
time window of interest. For this, I think negative trial-padding (
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/automatic_artifact_rejection#negative_trialpadding)
should be able to do what you need.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab
Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/