[FieldTrip] Automatic artifact detection (no rejection)

Philipp Taesler p.taesler at uke.de
Fri Jul 1 12:34:22 CEST 2016

Hi Robin,

you might be interested in the section "Negative trialpadding" in the
rejection tutorial at

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/automatic_artifact_rejection

Otherwise, you can just pass the structure containing the artifact info
from automatic detection (cfg.artfctdef.xxx) to ft_databrowser. This way
you can screen the data and manually define and/or remove artifacts from
the trials.

Cheers,
Phil

--
Philipp Taesler
Department of Systems Neuroscience

Phone: +49-40-7410-59902
Fax:   +49-40-7410-59955
Email: p.taesler at uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik