[FieldTrip] topoplot CSD data

Snijders, T.M. (Tineke) tineke.snijders at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jul 28 10:16:18 CEST 2016

Hi Sandra,

I assume the input GA_Checker_og is a grand average where you have used cfg.keepindividual='yes', so you have the field .individual in the data instead of .avg.
So, you can either use cfg.keepindividual='no' when making your grand average, or I guess you can use ft_timelockanalysis after the ft_scalpcurrentdensity.

Cheers,
Tineke