[FieldTrip] Comparing ICA methods between toolboxes (BESA vs. Fieldtrip)

Andrew Chang changa5 at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jan 29 04:25:47 CET 2016

Hi Harald,

I did the ICA based on the continuos recorded block (~7 minutes), including
100 trials, with PCA option on. The attached file is the ICA topography and
waveform (ICA 22). The spectrum showed that the peak power was at ~11Hz.
I suspected it is a neck movement artifact, because the generator seems to
be in the front of the neck. Also, I got another similar ICA component from
another subject, and the topography seems to be centered at the back of the
neck, would it be considered as neck movement too.

Thank you very much once again!

Best,
Andrew