[FieldTrip] plotting neighbours

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jan 18 18:57:57 CET 2016

Hi Victoria,

oopsy, I think I confused you dramatically. I’m sorry for this. You are right I was only scrolling up to the part where the mags were analyzed. As for combining the MEG*2 and MEG*3 I was wrong there too. Of course you can threat them separately, as I was naively thinking as non-neuormag user, but indeed combination of both is recommended as I have now learned :-)(thanks Phillip). I ran the following steps and I guess this should work for you.
best
tzvetan

%%
cfg = [];
ComCon = ft_combineplanar(cfg,FreqCon);
%%
cfg = []
cfg.method = 'triangulation';
cfg.layout           = 'neuromag306cmb.lay';
cfg.senstype         = 'MEG';
neighbours = ft_prepare_neighbours(cfg, ComCon)
%%
% plot neighbours
cfg=[];
cfg.neighbours = neighbours;
cfg.layout           = 'neuromag306cmb.lay';
ft_neighbourplot(cfg);