[FieldTrip] Problem importing cfg structure from eeg lab

Laboratori_Didattici Rovereto labdipsco at unitn.it
Fri Jan 29 12:28:02 CET 2016

Dear FieldTripers,

we are new in the field of Frequency Analysis.
We have some problem in importing data from eeglab into ft (we are using
the eeglab2fieldtrip function).

data=eeglab2fieldtrip(EEG,'preprocessing','none');
data.label=data.label';
data.trialinfo=repmat(condition,1,length(data.trial))';

After the import, we checked the data with ft_databroswer([],data) and we
see all the trials and the channels.

However our cfg contains only "version" and then when we
run ft_freqanalysis the function works but is applied only to 1 trial.

Do we make a mistake in the importing phase or in applying ft_freqanalysis??

Thanks a lot,
Paolo and Simone