[FieldTrip] Standard BEM or FEM models for use with 256-electrode EEG data recorded with EGI caps

Laith Hamid lah at pedneuro.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jan 19 15:35:00 CET 2016

Dear community,

My name is Laith Hamid and I am working in the University Medical
Complex of Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel on source analysis of epileptic
spikes and seizures. Currently I am analysing an EEG data set that was
recorded using a 256-channel EGI system and I wanted to ask whether you
have a standard BEM or FEM head model that extends enough downwards to
accomodate all 256 electrodes. The current standard BEM model in the
template folder of Fieldtrip isn't appropriate for source analysis of
256-channel EGI data.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best,

Laith