[FieldTrip] Using loreta2fieldtrip

Beom Jun Min mbj0310 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:23:03 CET 2016

Dear community,

I tried to load sLORETA data into the fieldtrip.

My experiment is a kind of ERP experiment. And currently I have 5 subjects'
data with 6 different conditions.

With the related instructions (
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/integrating_with/integrating_with_loreta),
I made the volume structures of each condition (averaged over trials) for
each subject (30 files).

My converted volume structures have the following contents.

dim [37,44,36]
transform <44 double>
inside <6239x1 double>
outside <52369x1 double>
{mom} <37x44x36 cell>
cfg <1x1 struct>

Is this structure is compatible with the up-to-date version of fieldtrip?
It seems the ft_sourcegrandaverage function requires parameters such as
pow, nai or coh.

Best regards

--
BeomJun Min, M.D.

Department of Medical System Engineering (DMSE)
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
261 Cheomdan-gwagiro(Oryong-dong), Buk-gu, Gwangju
500-712, Republic of Korea (South)
Phone: +82-62-715-3266 / Fax: +82-62-715-3244
E-mail: mbj0310 at gmail.com, http://bmssa.gist.ac.kr