[FieldTrip] Comparing ICA methods between toolboxes (BESA vs. Fieldtrip)

Andrew Chang changa5 at mcmaster.ca
Sun Jan 10 21:17:40 CET 2016

Dear Fieldtrip users,

I am wondering whether anyone has compared the performances of the ICA
methods among M/EEG toolboxes. Especially, how is the performance of ICA in
BESA Research 6.0, compared to Fieldtrip?
I have an EEG data set which has been processed in BESA, including removing
artifact using ICA. I am wondering whether I can trust it, or I should
reprocess it in Fieldtrip. Any comments will be appreciated!

Happy new year!

Best,
Andrew

--