[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation test from EEGLAB

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Jan 10 17:08:19 CET 2016

Dear Shingo,
lets keep it by Tzvetan ;-). I’m not familiar with the way EEGLAB deals with FieldTrip functions at all. So I may not be of any further help.
However as a rule of thumb you should almost never change settings in the FieldTrip functions but provide the appropriate configurations always as cfg.xxx. When you mention your analysis works for ERP I don’t see any reason why it fails with time-freq data. Obviously you have your electrode positions and you were able to generate neighborhood structure. If so the same should work for t-f too.
Maybe if you provide the syntax of your analysis me or others can help you in getting it done.
I will advise to undone any changes you made to the FieldTrip code and try again. Probably a fresh version of EEGLAB, clean math lab path etc. and then do it again.
best
tzvetan