[FieldTrip] Time series of sources activation by using LCMV Beamformer

Pelt, S. van (Stan) stan.vanpelt at donders.ru.nl
Mon Feb 29 14:47:24 CET 2016

Dear Antonietta,

In addition to the tutorial Vasan is referring to (where you can find the relevant information under the paragraph “Connectivity between MEG virtual channel and EMG”), there is also a dedicated tutorial for your question: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/shared/virtual_sensors

Best,
Stan

--
Stan van Pelt, PhD