[FieldTrip] ft_sourceplot ortho missing projections

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 17 13:36:54 CET 2016

Hi Katja,
You may have noticed that this seems an interaction between the matlab version and the crosshair option.
The issue you report occurs with matlab 2014b (possibly also with more recent versions), but only if cfg.crosshair = ‘yes’.
I suspect something goes wrong with the stacking order of the graphics objects that are to be displayed in each of the figure’s subplots.
Thanks,
Jan-Mathijs