[FieldTrip] CTF data, marker and class files

Lorenzo Magazzini lorenzomagazzini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:59:11 CET 2016

Hi Jose,

Following on from what Steve said, you could try to use the i/o
function read_ctf_cls('ClassFile.cls'). This will return an array of values
indexing the trials marked as BAD, which you can use later on to exclude
BAD trials from the analysis. Probably this is not the ideal solution but
is roughly what I do to read the ClassFile.

Best,
Lorenzo