[FieldTrip] Custom timing files

Anne Urai anne.urai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:21:54 CET 2016

Dear Kelly,

it sounds like you want to write your own custom trialfun based on the triggers in your data. See here for a tutorial on how to get started with this:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition

Good luck,

—
Anne E. Urai, MSc
PhD student | Institut für Neurophysiologie und Pathophysiologie
Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf | Martinistrasse 52, 20246 | Hamburg, Germany
www.anneurai.net / @AnneEUrai