[FieldTrip] related to topoplot

Niels Trusbak Haumann niels.haumann at dac.au.dk
Thu Feb 11 13:42:37 CET 2016

Hello Laxmi.

You will find a tutorial here, which explains how to make topoplots:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/plotting

You will need to define a time window for the topoplot in seconds with the cfg.xlim variable. Optionally you can also define a lower and upper limit for the mean values within this time window with the cfg.zlim variable.

Depending on which type of EEG system you are applying, you will also need to define a layout template for the topoplot. Different layout templates are included with FieldTrip and described here:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/template/layout

Best
Niels

Center for Music In the Brain
Dept. Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark