[FieldTrip] importing large edf data

Stephen Politzer-Ahles stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 17:30:24 CET 2016

Hi Leila,

I doubt that the file's creation time is stored with that level of
precision. Depending on the filesystem of your computer, you might be able
to find that information from the operating system's shell; see e.g.
http://superuser.com/questions/937380/get-creation-time-of-file-in-milliseconds
.

I can't imagine what you would need this information for, though, anyway?
Normally one would send some trigger events into the data file itself (e.g.
on a trigger channel or something like that) so that all the information
needed for event processing is within the file.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab
Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/