[FieldTrip] development now on github, contributions welcome

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 5 09:51:57 CET 2016

Dear FieldTrip community

The toolbox development has completely moved over to http://github.com/fieldtrip. This makes it much simpler for us to incorporate external suggestions and for you to directly contribute to the code. We have a tutorial that explains how you can use git and github at http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/development/git.

We will continue with our http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/bugzilla tracker, but you can also file issues on github, preferably in the form of pull requests that immediately solve the issue in the code.

By making the development more open and by using more flexible tools we hope that you will contribute to make FieldTrip even better and to advance the field of MEG and EEG analysis.

thanks for taking part in endeavor,
the FIeldTrip team