[FieldTrip] Few Dipoles‏

hiba fouani hibafouani123 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:44:33 CET 2016

Dear all,

I have a question about the method that deal with
few number of dipoles like dipole fitting for example
, what the meaning of few  in this case? can I work
with 200 dipoles?

Another question I have about the signal resulted
from the forward problem when I multiply the leadfield
with simulated electrical potential (with dimension M X N
where M is the number of points and N is the number of
sample time) does this signal of electrode required normalization
or any type of treatment before I put it in the function of inverse problem?

All the best
Hiba