[FieldTrip] Out of Memory Issue

Thuy-My Le lethuymy at live.com
Fri Feb 26 13:44:54 CET 2016

Great thanks.

-------- Original message --------
From: Stephen Politzer-Ahles <stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk>
Date: 2016/02/26  06:23  (GMT-05:00)
To: fieldtrip at science.ru.nl
Subject: Re: [FieldTrip] Out of Memory Issue

Hello Thuy-My,

The dataset loads fine for me with fieldtrip-20150113 in MATLAB 2015a on
64-bit Windows 7 with 8GB RAM. I suspect that the out of memory error is
more likely to be related to your computer's power than to the fieldtrip
version (these errors are quite common in MATLAB) but you can try running
an older version of fieldtrip and/or try this analysis on a different
computer to try to diagnose the problem.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab
Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/