[FieldTrip] Eletkta Neuromag data in Fieldtrip

Seymour, Robert (Research Student) seymourr at aston.ac.uk
Tue Feb 16 13:51:43 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am working with Elekta Neuromag data and want to load the raw .fif file into Fieldtrip; i.e. having not undergone Maxfilter cleaning. I have turned off Internal Active Sheilding (IAS) during recording.

Loading in motion-corrected data is fine and produces reasonable results. However using the same code with un-Maxfiltered data produces some very strange plots - please see some pictures I have uploaded online.. http://imgur.com/a/b0Mrl . It is not an issue with the data themselves because it looks sensible in Graph (the Elekta data visualisation program).

My preprocessing code can be loaded here: http://notepad.cc/peebluki61 . If anyone has any idea what is going on I would be very grateful!

Many thanks,

Robert Seymour (PhD student, Aston Brain Centre)