[FieldTrip] ft_sourceplot ortho missing projections

Müller, K. (Katja) K.Muller at psych.ru.nl
Sat Feb 13 12:39:27 CET 2016

Hi,

I am plotting statistical data on the orthogonal slices using ft_sourceplot(). In all plots, at least one view (usual axial), sometimes all views are missing:

[cid:21371F16-8202-4E39-9726-C8B758D0DBB3]

Sometimes one of them appears when I am manually changing the cursor position, but I never get all to work by this.

The script I am using had been working flawlessly at the end of last year. I am not sure after which nightly build the problems started to occur. The difference I can see is that the default colormap has been replaced with the better parula now, and according to github there has been some other work on ft_sourceplot().

Best regards,
Katja