[FieldTrip] Custom timing files

Murphy, Kelly (Research Student) murphyk5 at aston.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 20:51:50 CET 2016

Hello Fieldtrippers

I am trying to epoch my Neuromag MEG using timestamps with ft_definetrial.

For all my trials I have a 600x2 matrix ('trl') containing start and stop times (each epoch = 1000ms); and a corresponding <600x5 char> array with condition labels ('labels').  I can combine 'labels' and 'trl' into a structure but I am confused as to what functions to proceed with in order to segment my data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (I hope this problem is relatively simple)

Many thanks

Kelly

PhD Student
Cognitive & Affective Neurosciences RG