[FieldTrip] define trials from multiple datasets

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 01:15:55 CET 2016

Hi Max,

See these pages and judge for yourself:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/getting_started_with_reading_raw_eeg_or_meg_data
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition

If your trials are defined as x1 time before a certain trigger until x2
time after, it's very easy. If it's slightly more complicated, then check
that second page. In short, the idea there is to make ft_definetrial call a
tailormade trial function (cfg.trialfun). The good news is that if the
triggers and trials are the same for each subject, you only have to make
one function.

Hope that gets you started,
Arjen