[FieldTrip] 2x3 ANOVA depsamplesHotTsqr

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Dec 22 09:42:22 CET 2016

Dear all,

To add to the discussion: note that it is in general not straightforward to do a valid statistical inference about interaction effects in a permutation framework. This discussion pops up once in a while on this list, so for those interested in carrying this further I would first recommend to dig into the archive.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands