[FieldTrip] time-frequeny analysis task vs resting

Lorena Santamaria Covarrubias lorenalsc at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:47:57 CET 2016

Hi Matt,

Thank you for you reply Matt.

I am working with ECoG. The tasks that participants have to perform is movements of hand and tongue, indicated by a visual stimuli.

Five repetitions each motor task followed by a fixation cross on the screen and then the next motor task, in a random order.

Resting state were recorded prior to the motor tasks during 5 minutes were participants has to look to a fixation cross and not perform any movement.

If you need any other information please let me know.

Thank you.