[FieldTrip] Using ADJUST toolbox in Fieldtrip

Xie Wanze xiew1202 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 02:28:18 CET 2016

  Hi Tarkeshwar,
  I have been using FT, EEGLAB, and ADJUST with data collected with the EGI
system.
  The "eeglab2fieltrip" and "fieldtrip2eeglab" functions can be used to
convert the data structures between EEGLAB and FT. They worked just fine
for me.  I used the ADJUST with EEGLAB/Matlab before I converted my data
into FT structure, but I believe you can do it either way.  Hopefully I
could help on your questions if you could ask them more specifically.

 Wanze