[FieldTrip] Keeptrials using "pcc" for source analysis

Xie Wanze xiew1202 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:09:28 CET 2016

Dear Fieldtrip community,
I have a question about using the "keeptrials" option when do the source
analysis with the beamformer ('PCC') method.   The issue I met was that the
cfg.keeptrials = 'yes' did not work, i.e., the calculation was not done for
all the trials but generated averaged output.
 Has anyone met this issue before? And does anyone know how to fix it?
 It did not work for my data nor for the data I downloaded from the FT
database. I attached the codes that I copied from the FT website using the
FT's example data.
 I would like to keep the trials information in the source analysis because
I plan to do the source space connectivity analysis later, which needs the
individual trials information. Or maybe the "crsspctrm" matrix.

Codes:

 cfg                   = [];

cfg.frequency         = freq.freq;

cfg.method            = 'pcc';