[FieldTrip] Error in source model

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Dec 12 08:40:39 CET 2016

I don’t know about SUMA. This looks as if it’s a low-level reading error, which does not have anything to do with FieldTrip.
The error message suggests that the gifti-reading function cannot handle the files.
Have you asked Christoph?

J.M.Schoffelen
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands