[FieldTrip] importing Brainstorm head and source models and leftfields

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Aug 16 07:20:06 CEST 2016

Hi Jeff,
Probably this is not yet implemented. Since it is all matlab-based it should be pretty straightforward, once you know how the headmodel is represented in the Brainstorm .mat file.
Once you have figured this out, it probably takes just a few lines of code in ft_read_headshape.

If you have an updated version of this function, you can easily contribute it to the code-base for everyone’s use through git.
How this can be done, is shown here: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/development/git